Workshops & Seminars
Please register for workshops using our online registration form.
- Faculty Teaching Support Workshop Descriptions
- Faculty and Staff Computer Workshop Descriptions
- TA Project: Teaching with Technology Workshop Descriptions
- CTAAR - 116 College Avenue, College Avenue
- Davidson Hall , Room 172A, Busch ♿
- Language Institute, Room 119, College Avenue ♿
- Ruth Adams Building, Room 102, Douglass
- Rutgers Academic Building (new building on Seminary Place), College Avenue ♿
- Public Safety Building, Room 205A, 55 Commercial Ave. Douglass ♿
- Alexander Library, Room 415 or 413, College Avenue ♿
♿ = Wheelchair accessible. If you would like to attend a workshop that is not scheduled in an accessible room, please contact us and we will relocate or reschedule the workshop into an accessible location.
|TAP: Intro to Canvas||January 19, 2017||Thursday||9:50 a.m. – 11:10 a.m.||Public Safety Building||Emily Ravenwood||Register Now|
|Excel's Greatest Hits||February 18, 2017||Saturday||1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.||116 College Avenue||Marcie Anszperger||Register Now|