The Mission of the CTAAR
The mission of CTAAR is fourfold:
- Provide resources and information on the improvement of teaching.
- Provide resources and assistance in the use and development of teaching assessment methods.
- Provide resources and assistance in the use and development of
learning outcome assessment.
- Provide resources to advisory committees, schools and dept for developing assessment structures and processes.
- Provide workshops, seminars and consulting for schools and depts. Developing assessment plans
- Invite national and international experts to present workshops, seminars and to consult with faculty
- Conduct research on new methods of teaching, learning and assessment practices and disseminate the results throughout the University, the State and the nation.
- Support pilot projects to be analyzed
- Hold workshops, seminars and conferences disseminating results
- Link with other institutions in the State and nationally, to cooperate and share ideas and results of our research
- Disseminate results on our web site and seek to publish in reputable journals in higher education