Magna Commons and The Teaching Professor Access Information
The Center for Teaching Advancement and Assessment Research has arranged for access to the "Magna Commons" library of webinars and the Teaching Professor newsletter covering a variety of topics relevant to teaching and higher education administration. Please follow the instructions below to access the Magna Commons.
Since our license only covers the Rutgers University community, please do not share this information outside of Rutgers. You can refer people from other institutions to Magna Publications if they are interested in viewing this material.
First time only - create a new account for Magna Publications
- Log in here with your Rutgers NetID and password to view the instructions
- After following the instructions, please use the information below to view the Magna Commons
Viewing the Magna Commons (90-minute webinars)
- Go to http://www.magnapubs.com/magna-commons/ and (if necessary) click the "Log In" button.
- Use the login and password that you created in the steps above
Viewing the Magna 20-Minute Mentor (weekly webinars)
- To view the 20-Minute Mentor videos on a weekly release, please join our Magna Mentor Series mailing list. We will email you a link to a new video every week.
- To view the archive of weekly videos, go to http://www.magnapubs.com/mentor-commons/ and (if necessary) click the "Log In" button.
- Use the login and password that you created in the steps above.
Viewing The Teaching Professor Newsletter
- Go to http://www.magnapubs.com/newsletter/the-teaching-professor/ for the current issue, or go to http://www.magnapubs.com/newsletter/archive/the-teaching-professor/ for the archive of past issues.
- Use the login and password that you created above to view the complete newsletter