Additional Resources for our TAP: Workshop on Plagiarism and Cheating:
Academic Integrity at Rutgers University
Resources on Academic Integrity
Books and Journals:
- Blum, Susan D. My Word! Plagiarism and College Culture: See InsideHigherEd for a discussion of Blum's book.
- Buranen, Lise, and Alice M. Roy, eds. Perspectives on Plagiarism and Intellectual Property in a Postmodern World
- Haviland, Carol Peterson, and Joan A. Mullin, eds. Who Owns This Text? Plagiarism, Authorship, and Disciplinary Culture
- Howard, Rebecca Moore, and Amy Robillard: Pluralizing Plagiarism: Identities, Contexts, Pedagogies
- Howard, Rebecca Moore. Standing in the Shadow of Giants: Plagiarists, Authors, Collaborators
- Plagiary: Cross-Disciplinary Studies in Plagiarism, Fabrication, and Falsification: a scholarly journal devoted to the study of all forms of plagiarism and fabrication in both academic and popular culture.
- Vicinus, Martha, and Caroline Eisner, eds. Originality, Imitation, and Plagiarism: Teaching Writing in the Digital Age
How and Why Students Cheat
Strategies to Discourage Plagiarism
Tutorials on Plagiarism and Academic Integrity:
Strategies to Detect Plagiarism
"Close Reading" for Plagiarism:
Plagiarism Detection Services (PDSs):
Debates About Using Plagiarism Detection Services:
McLean High School Students' Lawsuit Against Turnitin:
>>> Return to the workshop wiki home page.